Special Olympics Florida
Special Olympics transforms lives through the joy of sport, every day, everywhere. We are the world’s largest sports organization for people with intellectual disabilities with over 6 million athletes
- Provide year-round sports training and competition for people with intellectual disabilities
- Help people with intellectual disabilities participate as productive and respected members of society at large
- Serve over 51,000 athletes statewide with the help of over 33,000 volunteers/coaches
- Manage the annual Shark's Tooth Festival in Venice, FL benefiting our athletes and programs
- Our program is made possible through the generosity of individuals, civic clubs, businesses and corporations.