Crettol Consulting works with leadership of nonprofit and public agencies to take their governance capacity, connection to the community, and mission impact to the next level. Senior Strategist & Board Governance Consultant Whitney Crettol has nearly three decades of experience with community-based organizations and has particular content expertise in human services, housing and community development, education, libraries, foundations, and environmental issues. She holds a Master’s degree in Public Affairs & Planning and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Minnesota, and is a BoardSource Certified Nonprofit Consultant.
- Nonprofit Board Governance Training
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Stakeholder / Public Engagement & Community Needs Assessments
- New Initiative Planning & Grantwriting
- Bylaws / Policy Development